All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:24 am 

Suddenly, and seemingly for no reason, when going to view any manga hosted on mangahere from AMR, the url has file:// added to the start of the url. At the same time as this happened, all of my completed manga that had been hosted by manga here have been re-added to my not read list, and latest chapters read and latest chapters published are not populating correctly. deleting them and loading a link to the manga and chapter on manga here correctly add the manga back into AMR, however the same set of issues persist. After updating from 1.5.6 to 1.5.10 and then refreshing chapter list and website implementations the appropriate latest chapter published shows, but latest read has been reset to one, and clicking the latest chapter published chapter leads me to file://http://mangahere.co.... deleting the file:// portions brings me to the correct page, where AMR properly interfaces with the website and gives me my scrolling pages, but again, the file:// issue persists, and nothing changes about last chapter read. Very odd. nothing on my end as far as I'm aware triggered it. It was just fine and then after a youtube binge, saw a few AMR chrome notifications glaced at the icon and noticed my AMR went from 11 mangas still being read to 45 unprovoked, and all of the manga now in the unfinished/noncurrent list are manga that i've already read the latest chapter for, or are finished, and have this issue, and all of them being mangahere specifically. None of the rest are giving me any issues.

Hopefully this is enough info to make whatever this is easily addressable.

Edit: In addition, mangafox is now giving me the exact same issue as above.