All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:17 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:20 pm 

This is quite an interesting bug which only occurs when you are logged into an account which can unapprove the latest chapter of any manga on Batoto. To understand this bug, I would have to explain a bit of the upload system on Batoto.

When you upload chapters on Batoto, only mods can approve or delete your chapters. As such, for uploaders who want to make changes to any approved chapters, they would have to unapprove their chapter and mark it for deletion. This unapprove button is just located beside the chapter like so (the red cross before the chapter name):
Attachment:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 94.97 KiB | Viewed 569 times ]

Well, the problem here is that somehow, AMR is also counting the unapprove links as chapters of that manga, which causes it to mark the manga series as having new chapters. There is also the added problem of trying to navigate the manga through AMR. When I try to click on the view next chapter, view previous chapter or view latest chapter buttons in AMR, it only loads a page like this:
Attachment:
Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png [ 35.62 KiB | Viewed 569 times ]

This also occurs when I try choosing any chapters I uploaded from the chapter drop down list.

Well, there is an easy fix for this bug, which involves signing out of the uploader account on Batoto and reloading AMR. But let's face it, where's the fun in that? Not to mention the hassle of signing in and out just to upload a few chapters and having to reload AMR every time. Man, I'm evil, expecting you guys to wring out your brains just for my convenience.

P.S. There may also be the same problems for a mod account, which I would be testing out soon.